Pilates Instructor Training FAQ
Where are you & how do I get there?
The studio is located at the intersection of Chesterville Road & Keys Road at 2/168 Chesterville Road in Cheltenham, 14kms south-east of the Melbourne CBD.
- 30 minutes from the CBD. Get directions.
- 40 minutes from the airport. Get directions.
- There’s plenty of on-street parking on Keys Road and Chesterville Road.
- From the CBD: 30 minutes on the Frankston line to Highett station.
- Then it’s a 5-minute drive or 30-minute walk from the station.
- The 767 bus from Box Hill to Southland stops right by the studio on Chesterville Road.
- The 824 bus from Moorabbin to Keysborough, stops at the corner of South Road & Chesterville Road. Just a 20 minute walk to the studio.
The Move Move VIP Shuttle
We’ll be running a free shuttle service to get you to and from the studio. Pick-ups and drop-offs at:
- Best Western Buckingham International – Highett
- Highett Station
The shuttle will also run between the studio and Highett Station for each workshop.
Let us know when you register if you’d like to book a spot on the shuttle.
Where can I stay?
4-star hotel located in Highett, 2 minutes from the train station and a 5-minute drive or 30-minute walk to the studio.
If you want to stay closer to the city ask us for some hotel suggestions.
Are there places to get lunch nearby?
We provide you with food & drink so you shouldn’t need to hunt around for a lunch spot.
Snacks will be provided every day to keep you going all day.
For full-day courses we’ll also provide lunch. There are local coffee shops that are open during the week and on Saturday & Sunday mornings. Ask us for a recommendation for a good brekkie spot! We have water, tea and coffee on tap in the studio as well.
If you need anything else, there are local shops within 10 minutes walk, and Southland shopping centre is less than a 10 minute drive.