Keeping moving is vital for your physical and mental wellbeing. Our Online Pilates at Home solutions are here to help you do just that wherever you are.
Pilates At Home
Online Pilates Classes
Our online classes take everything you love about the Move Move group class experience and bring it to direct you:
- Small class sizes
- Tailored cues and variations
- Guidance from your favourite instructor
Your 40 minute class will run via a Zoom video conference (so we can keep an eye on your form) on your phone or computer.
We’ve created a variety of class options to meet your needs and goals:
- Mat Pilates – Pilates originated on the mat so we’re going back to our roots. Get a full-body workout using just your own bodyweight. If you’ve done our TWR classes some of this might seem a little familiar. And remember, it’s not as easy as it might look! Max 4 per class.
- 360 Pilates – Whilst we can’t bring our studio equipment to you, we can bring our knowledge and expertise, tailoring your session just like a 360 class. Your instructor will select exercises specifically for you based on your history, needs and goals. You don’t need any equipment (not even a mat), although if you do have some we’ll include it in your sessions. Max 3 per class.
On Demand Pilates Mini-Classes
Take a quick Pilates mini-class at a time that suits you. Our pre-recorded YouTube videos are no more than 15 minutes long so you can fit one in around your schedule. Or, mix and match to create your own longer session.
Before Your Class:
- Install Zoom on your device (you can use your laptop, mobile or tablet).
- If you want to test it out contact Lou on 0409 966 197 to arrange a test session.
At Class Time:
- Open the email we sent you an hour before your class starts (subject “It’s Almost Time for your Online Pilates Class”) & click the link ‘Join Class’
- On your mobile Zoom should open automatically & you’ll join the class. On your laptop you’ll need to click the ‘Open Zoom Meetings’ link that pops up in your browser
Online Class Tips:
- We need to see you so try and place your device somewhere that gives us a good view!
- You’ll probably need to move your camera during class depending on the exercise so we can see you better.
- You don’t need to see us so don’t worry if you can’t