Pilates Class Times
We’re currently running online Zoom classes whilst we’re closed during the COVID-19 restrictions in Melbourne. Hopefully we’ll be back in the studio soon!
Our Pilates class times are designed to fit your schedule. Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, there’s a class time to suit. There’s even classes on Sundays!
All our classes run for 40 minutes, have no more than 4 people per class and are always, always tailored to your needs and goals.
If you’ve not done Pilates at Move Move before we recommend starting with a Consult session.
Class Times Info
- Off-peak classes run between 8:30am and 5pm.
- Use the selector at the top to view by Day (List view), Week or Month.
- Switch to a future week using the arrows on the date bar.
- Not sure which class is right for you? Contact us & we can advise you.
- You’ll need to register for an account on Teamup to book online. Just click on the class you’d like to book & follow the prompts.
- Classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance or 90 minutes before the class starts.
- Late cancellations apply to bookings cancelled with less than 3 hours notice.
- If a class is full you can put yourself on the waitlist. You’ll get an email if a space comes up (or use the app and get a push-notification on your phone).