Terms & Conditions
The necessary fine print.
In order to book a class or make an appointment, you must have a valid membership or class pass.
Classes can be booked:
- Anytime through our website or mobile app.
- Between 9am & 5pm by calling 03 9024 2644.
- Up to 5 weeks in advance for members & up to 72 hours in advance for PAYG
- Up to 90 minutes prior to the class start time.
If a class is full, you can add yourself the waitlist and we’ll notify you if a space becomes available.
Class Cancellations and No Shows
Class bookings can be cancelled up to 3 hours before the class start time with no penalty. To ensure cancellations are processed in a timely fashion they should be made via the website or app. Alternatively please call us on 03 9024 2644 or text your coach directly.
No shows and cancellations less than 3 hours before the start time will be charged as follows:
- Class passes and private appointments will incur the full rate.
- Members will use a class credit for the week.
Availability of Classes
Move Move reserves the right to make changes to the published timetable at any time without prior notice.
Classes do not run on Victorian Public Holidays. Move Move may run a reduced timetable over holiday periods such as Christmas, New Year and Easter.
Class bookings are made for the class, not the coach. Move Move reserves the right to change the coach at any time without prior notice.
You must purchase either a class pass or membership. This can be obtained prior to booking or at the time you book.
Memberships must be paid for with a valid credit or debit card. Memberships are charged fortnightly for a minimum of 6 payments (12 weeks). Memberships automatically roll over to a month-to-month contract.
Memberships can be placed on hold for a maximum of 12 weeks in a calendar year. The time that the membership is suspended for will be added to the remaining term of the current contract.
An administration fee of $8 per week will be charged to your nominated credit card for the duration of the membership hold.
Two weeks’ written notice must be given prior to the date from which the suspension will start.
After the minimum term, memberships automatically renew on a month-to-month basis until cancelled. Memberships can be cancelled by giving a minimum of 4 weeks’ written notice.
Move + Unlimited Membership
Move Move offers a limited number of unlimited memberships. These memberships allow you to book into as many classes as you like per week with no restrictions.
To qualify for an unlimited membership you must have no injuries or health issues. Approval for an unlimited membership is at the discretion of your Move Move Pilates Coach.
Late Cancellations or No Shows for unlimited members incur a late fee of $15 which is automatically charged to your credit or debit card.
If, during your unlimited membership, you become injured or develop a health issue, Move Move reserves the right to cancel or suspend your unlimited membership and transfer you to another membership for the duration of your rehab or recovery.
If you become unable to attend classes for medical reasons, Move Move will
- Refund any unused class passes purchased in advance
- Waive the notice periods required to cancel your membership (however please note no refund of membership fees already processed will be made)
A letter from your medical professional is needed. Refunds are processed less a $20 administration fee.
Current prices can be viewed on our pricing page.
Prices may change at any time. Move Move will give two weeks’ notice of any price changes.
During the course of classes, Move Move may take photographs and videos for use in promotion of the studio. Such use includes the display, distribution, publication, transmission, or otherwise use of photographs, images, and/or video taken for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to, printed materials such as brochures and newsletters, videos, and digital images such as those on the Move Move website.
Move Move will not specifically identify individuals by name in images without their express permission.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Move Move’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Move Move’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Move Move whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Move Move’s site are given “as is”. Move Move makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Move Move does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Move Move or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Move Move’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Move Move or a Move Move approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Move Move’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Move Move does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Move Move may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Move Move does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Move Move has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Move Move of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Move Move may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Move Move’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Australia Move Move State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.