This month I’m doing Move for Movember – 30 moves in 30 days. My goal is to do one Pilates session each day. So far so good! I’ve rediscovered some old favourites this month so I’m sharing them for my top 5.
- Scooter – an epic reformer exercise that always hits the spot. Add pulses and heel lifts for that extra burn.
- Ab Curls – on the mat, with a band, on the tower, standing, on the barrel – there’s so many options to spice up the basic ab curl.
- Around the World – loving the tower version of this move with the roll-down bar, great for abs, spinal mobility & an awesome side stretch on each rep.
- Footwork on the Tower – using the push-thru bar with springs from below makes this a challenging series. Love working the different foot & leg positions.
- Elephant – on the reformer, looks deceptively simple. Love the challenge of getting the butt/abs to work at the right time.
I’m just over half-way through my Move in Movember challenge and am sure I’ll rediscover even more oldies but goodies as the month progresses.