The Big Bad Blog of Happy Happy Joy Joy
Lou's riffs and tips on happiness and Pilates.
- I don't mind being unhappy for a little while, so what? I'm human. But if I thought I should never be unhappy, then that’s really sad.May 25, 2018
- Nobody’s perfect. But we often compare the worse view of ourselves with the best view of other people. Dwelling on what we’re not—rather than what we’ve have—makes it harder to be happy.…May 24, 2018
- Helping others is key to our happiness. It's not only good for them; it’s good for us too. It makes us happier and can help improve our health. Giving also creates stronger…May 23, 2018
- Guess what happens when you do nothing for 2 minutes? Nothing! You didn’t lose your job. Your loved ones are still there. You’re not a failure. Nobody judged you. In fact, the…May 22, 2018
- I knew my nagging wasn’t working particularly well, but figured if I stopped, hubby would never do a darn thing around the house. Wrong. If anything, more work got done. I replaced…May 21, 2018